Friday, September 4, 2015

My Dear Audrey

Dear Audrey,

When I found out you were a girl, I was shocked.  Elated, excited and grateful, but shocked.  But God knew you were exactly what we needed to complete our family.  One year ago today you were born.  You came out screaming to the world that you had arrived and your little (big) voice hasn't stopped since.  You're sweet, sassy, strong, stubborn and beautiful.  You are my sweet sunshine and firecracker wrapped into a little body with curls and gorgeous blue eyes.  This has been one of the toughest, but the BEST year of my life because of you.  We love you and wish you the happiest of first birthdays.  

All my love,

Mommy

It was tough, but here are my 12 favorite pictures of Audrey.  More birthday fun to come on the blog over the next week :).  Happy birthday, Audrey!














No comments:

Post a Comment