Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Friday Fun

Sorry about the post title, couldn't help it :).  We had such a wonderful time at Blooms & Berries Fall Fun on the Farm today, I had to share!  I also didn't want to totally annoy my Facebook friends/Instagram followers ;).  We went last year and went back this past summer to pick blueberries and it really is one of my favorite places to visit.  If you're still looking for a pumpkin patch to visit, I highly recommend it!

Grandma and her favorite little cow.

I like to sit on my food too!

King of the dirt pile!



This was too cute!  He loved the Spookley walk!



Someone takes after her brother...


His favorite was the one waaaaay in the back.


Peak fall colors, gorgeous.



Last year vs. this year.  Maybe we'll get smiles next year :).



No comments:

Post a Comment