Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fabulous Fall

Okay okay...I'll jump on the fall bandwagon.  I won't go as far to say that it is my favorite season, because like the indecisive person that I can be, I like all four seasons for different reasons.  But fall is wonderful and after our beach trip last weekend, I finally feel ready for it.  Besides the crisp air, beautiful colors, football, sweaters and scarves, I've found even more to love about fall.  It's a season when I tend to feel overwhelmed by all of the activities and options, so I'm trying very hard to relax and just go with the flow.  Not my style but my blood pressure will appreciate it.  So here are a few fall favorites and don't worry, I'm sure this won't be my last "I love fall" post ;).

Our house in the fall...


Most of the colors in our home are warm earth tones, so fall decorations fit right in.  It always feels cozy and when the leaves change color, the view out the back is gorgeous.


This candle...


It's best of both worlds and feels right in September, October and November.



All of the outdoor festivals, fairs and pumpkin patches...


We've been to an apple orchard and I have several more on my list.  We'll see how this goes since I'm "going with the flow..."



Boots...


My feet are ready to be done with flip flops.  It's boots and gym shoes now until spring!



And these...


Pumpkin Cookies and Cream Cookies.  Make them.  Now.  Use this recipe (click here), but use Pumpkin Oreos.  If you love pumpkin, you will love these.  If you don't love pumpkin, you'll probably still love these.  I make these with different oreos all year.  Even though it's basically a chocolate chip cookie with oreos instead of chips, there's something about the cream from the oreos.  Just try them, trust me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment