Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Fun on the Farm

It has become a tradition for my parents and I to take the kids to Blooms & Berries for their "Fall Fun on the Farm."  It's one of my favorite farms in our area, mainly for the variety!  This was the first year that the kids wanted to do everything (even the BIG slide!) and we had a blast.  It was cool, cloudy and perfect pumpkin-picking weather.  Aiden loved the cow train ride, Audrey would've slid down the slide all day long and my favorite was the "Spookley" walk - I LOVE that book!

I'm trying to not think about the fact that October is almost over (farms really need to continue the fun into November) and I'm REALLY not ready for Christmas.  So in my state of denial...here are a few pictures from our day...





















Blooms & Berries...we love you!  See you next fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment