Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites

Audrey was so excited that today is Friday, she was up bright dark and early, which means you get a Friday Favorites post! ;)  I haven't done one in awhile - life has been crazy - but we've had some fun moments the past few weeks!

Audrey is cracking me up lately.  She is changing so much, it seems like daily, and recently seems so OLD.  Ugh.  But with the growing, comes the fun!  She loves to say her name (Audgie Tay), and whenever I sing a song, she says, "No, Mommy!  Audgie song!"  Or Aiden's...depending on the song.  She's claimed ABCs and The Ants Go Marching :).




Last weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday with our family in Louisville!  The kids loved playing with their cousins and watching soccer. 


As the weather cools down, it gets harder and harder to eat fresh and healthy.  But this meal hit the spot!  

And then whoops...my next picture is of my new favorite muffin - Protein Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip.  They're healthy, I swear ;). I've tweaked the recipe so many times, I'll have to post it soon!


I am the first to admit that I am jealous of my daughter's hair.  I mean, she woke up like this.  I so hope the curls stay put!


Aiden's teacher posts a ton of pictures in our Facebook group and I love seeing our boy learning and having fun!  He's so focused here :).


By some miracle, the kids have been playing so well together recently (I just jinxed it).  Aiden comes up with these crazy scenarios and Audrey goes along for the ride.  Here they moved all of our dining room chairs into our bedroom, along with a pile of toys.  When I asked what they were doing, he said, "Setting up to watch the golf cart show!"  Well alright, then!


These leggings, a glass of wine and not worrying about the mess - all favorites. 


I just opened the door to let our dog out and BRRRRR!  Needless to say, favorites today will include chili in the crockpot and warm clothes.  Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment