Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Well Hello There!

So do you ever wonder what life would be like with limited social media and zero time for keeping up with it?  Well, I think I found out this past week!  Life went from zero to sixty last week, and while I can't wait to share all about it, I don't want to jinx anything.  (I'm NOT pregnant, btw, that's impossible ;))  

But I did want to stop in and say hello and share a project I finally completed in Audrey's room...two years after her birth!  Gallery walls are TOUGH and require more skill and commitment than I am used to needing for decorating.  But, I knew I wanted a collection of art above Audrey's dresser, so I started collecting things soon after she was born. 

It just so happens that most of these items are from Hobby Lobby, though I hadn't planned it that way.  They all have special meaning, they all tie in to her room in some way and most importantly, she LOVES it!




That's all I have for today!  I will likely be MIA for just a little bit, but no worries...I'll be back to over sharing very soon ;).  

No comments:

Post a Comment