Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I Ate Today...Round 2

I know you’ve been so stressed out this week wondering why I haven’t posted and what I’ve been eating! Just kidding of course, but in case you were, I’ll take care of your stress right now.  Honestly, doing a post like this is the ultimate motivation.  Have you ever shared what you’ve eaten in a day with hundreds of people?  You’re not crazy, so probably not.  But because I love to over share and did such a good job taking pictures of my food this time, here you go…

Breakfast:
3 scrambled eggs
Smoothie:
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup OJ
½ cup frozen pineapple
½ cup frozen mango
Approx. ¼ cup greek yogurt
1 scoop protein powder
Handful of spinach

I’ve eaten the exact same thing for breakfast for the past month or so and am not sick of it yet.  I mix up the fruit in the smoothie and sometimes have two eggs with some ham or turkey sausage mixed in, but basically the same.


Snack after dance class:
Think Thin Protein Bar

These are really good, and although they have a little sugar, I feel like they are still a good, balanced snack.


Lunch:
Turkey Burger (Simple Truth frozen)
Baked Sweet Potato with a little bit of butter and cinnamon


Snack:
Sargento Reduced Fat cheese stick
1 cup Skinny Pop popcorn


Dinner:
Ground Turkey & Cheese Quesadilla w/ avocado and sour cream
½ cup steamed corn


Dessert:
Outshine Fruit Bar

Besides water, the only thing not mentioned is my iced coffee with a little creamer.  This was a necessity today after a family party at 1am last night. 

Calorie total for the day: 1,884 (goal is 1820 without a workout, so this is great considering I took an hour dance class)
Protein: 129 g
Carbs: 133 g
Sugar: 47 g
Sodium: 1546 (really it’s higher though, because this doesn’t count the small amount of salt I used in cooking)


This has become a pretty average day for me, and I can honestly say I feel satisfied.  I don’t always and if that’s the case, I eat something.  I’m down 25.5 pounds so far, so I think it’s working!

No comments:

Post a Comment