1. Focus on overall wellness, not just physical health. I've been researching non-toxic products, ways to improve mental and emotional health and how best to simplify our lives. These are all things I'd like to learn more about and implement in 2016.
2. Enjoy and embrace boredom. I do WAY too much mindless scrolling and I want that time to be better used. I'm not giving up social media, but I do want to be more intentional about it.
3. Spend more time in prayer. I pray often and randomly, but it is usually short and not as meaningful as I would like. There is a quote that I have always loved (even though it's from Dawson's Creek)... "I don't pray to change God, I pray to change me." How true that is.
4. Make progress on my children's book. Yep, I've written a book. I've worked on it off and on for a couple of years and it is my dream to see it published. We'll see if I can make that happen.
5. Last, but certainly not least... I want more one on one time with Andrew. I'd like to spend more time talking (face to face), going on dates, traveling and simply having fun.
The promise of a new year is always exciting. I wish for all of you that you find health and happiness these next twelve months. And I look forward to sharing my journey along the way.