Monday, August 24, 2015

A Day Out with Thomas

Aiden's first love was trains.  While he has since moved on to loving all things with wheels, he always comes back to choo-choo's, especially Thomas.  When I first heard about a Day Out with Thomas last year, I knew he was probably too young to really get it, so I've waited a long (actually it went VERY quickly) year to get to take him.  His reaction wasn't exactly what I'd hoped for, but it wasn't unexpected.  He was excited to see trains and ride one, but the actual Thomas scared him quite a bit.  He keeps talking about how he rode "Tommy" though, so I know deep down, his little heart is still fluttering.  Audrey enjoyed it too and it was a great day spent as a family.  I'm already looking forward to next year :).




















No comments:

Post a Comment