Monday, November 30, 2015

A Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had one of the best I can remember, it was relaxed and filled with family, fun and food.  We actually spent Thursday at home, just the four of us.  We watched the parade, played at the playground and decorated for Christmas.  We took naps and ate lasagna for dinner.  It was completely untraditional, but we haven't had a day like that in forever so it was perfect.  Friday we had our family over for the traditional feast and then Saturday we went to my parent's house for more family fun.  I need to do a better job of getting pictures of everyone...I'll make that a goal for Christmas :).  But here are a few from our weekend.  I'll be back later this week with an update on my clinger Audrey.  She will be 15 months old on Friday! Crazy! 












No comments:

Post a Comment